Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy April

Well I started the month off throwing 2 showers and then being in and helping in my sister's out of town wedding. It was so fun, but I am worn smooth out! I can't slow down though because I have my husbands birthday, PTO Spring Fling, 2 boys practicing baseball pretty much every night and oh yea it's turkey season too. I don't turkey hunt, but due to turkey season I am a hunting widow left to run things by myself for the month of April. I will try to take pictures along the way, but will probably be MIA for most of the month!

Here are some pictures of our Maggie girl. She is doing so great and she is so stinkin' cute! She will probably be full grown before I can post pictures again.

Look at the size of those feet!
Her cousin Chloe came to visit!
She loves laying on the air conditioner vents.

No comments:

Post a Comment