Friday, April 15, 2011

Wedding Day

April 9th was the most perfect day for an outside wedding! Angela and Daniel were blessed with a beautiful day. I have never seen so many friends come from so many places so far away to a wedding. They are blessed with wonderful friends and family and my prayer is they will have a long and beautiful life together!

I received a ton of pictures and my blog loads them all crazy, but here are some that I downloaded.
Daniel and Angela Miller!
Vicki, Rachel & Leah, 3 beautiful ladies
Amber, me & Heather
Easton brought Teddy to the wedding! His allergies were flared up bad that day, so we just gave him what would keep him happy that day! Here he is with Mema.
My handsome boys!
This woman worked her booty off! Shannon you did a phenomenal job, and we are so thankful that you captured the day perfectly! I will devote a page to just her pics sometime! I hope you recovered quick!
Sweet pics after the ceremony
All the siblings!
Me and my hubby! I tried to get him to color coordinate with me! :)
They are so happy!

The beautiful ceremony
Daddy Cleve, Angela & mom
Granny Ann and Papaw Don so glad they could make it. Sharon & Dennis too!

No comments:

Post a Comment