Friday, April 15, 2011

The Reception

The reception was beautiful and a lot of fun!

Daniel made these cute little signs.
reception hall. We had a full sit down dinner, and it was so wonderful (Italian), and the best man made a very sweet toast.
Cute little place cards
Angela's baby Chloe wasn't left out of the event!
Daniel's friends that he worked trail crew with for years all wore their coveralls, it was pretty cute!
There was dancing, and my boys thought that was the best part!
Easton really wanted Aunt "G" to pay him some attention!
Rachel, Maddie and Sharon getting the cake ready!
Angela didn't let her dress slow her down!
Braxton danced with ALL the ladies!
Daniel and Angela's first dance.
The cake, it has a good story to go with it too....

Cheers! It was a wonderful and very much blessed night.
Congratulations!

I hate that my pictures loaded all crazy and different sizes, but at least I updated my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment