Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fun day and then.....


Me and Heather had a great girls day. We sure missed all those that couldn't make it, hopefully some day all our schedules will work out and our kids will all be well on the same day! My camera battery died so you will have to check out Heather's blog for more pics, but here are a few of my finds today:

Cute scarf from The Nest in Greenwood, go check that place out.

I know it is January, but if you don't get the cute stuff now it will be gone! My must have baseball mom shirt.

My necklace from Booneville. All my boys noticed it. Easton asked me if I got it at Wal-Mart, because everything comes from Wal-Mart!

I got all 5 of these feather balls and a tray for them from the antique store for a whopping $6.00!!!

Then after a day of Mexican food and German chocolate cake I broke out this video and now I feel like jello!


4 comments:

  1. So glad you posed the "shred" on here. . . I wasnt about to ask on fb!!!

    I am so glad you two had an awesome day!

    $6.00! Girl, thats a steal!

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DVD is killer!! I've done it 4 nights in a row and can't get on and off the toilet without crying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that dvd!! If I can only stick with it. It looks fun, the show is really good so I am sure the workout is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! I will have to check out the dvd!

    ReplyDelete