Sunday, January 24, 2010

Prayer Requests.....



http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/michaelmccutcheon


These are some people that I pray for daily and I get their updates via email which also reminds me to pray again for them. I urge all of my 2 readers to sign up for the emails and stay connected with their stories. It puts my day into perspective. Also please pray for Emily Williams that she will stop running fever and get to come home very soon. Amber my sister in law is really down with what they say is bronchitis and she can't seem to shake it, moms don't have time to be sick!

Some things that brought tears of joy to my eyes today was seeing Payton Townsend get baptized and knowing Miss Lily Hobbs was also getting baptized! Praise the Lord!

It has been a great weekend at our house! Friends over on Friday, basketball on Saturday, new life group and new worship service on Sunday and lots of naps in between!


Playing in between the rain showers.


Everyone wants to ride the gator!



I am so happy these two are getting to be such good friends! "Pooper my friend". I hear that alot.

I hope everyone has a very blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment