Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Random

Boys passed out at Mema's
Easton playing on the iPad and eating fruit loops, Maggie is waiting for him to drop a crumb!

big New Years Eve Party at Maw and Papa's house!

Boys playing in our closets! They crack me up!

This boy will not think this is funny one day, but when he walked out I could not stop laughing! I love it when they all get along and play together even if they do destroy my closet!


We are having a very relaxed January. No one is playing a sport and we are just enjoying playing outside in this crazy warm weather, having dinner as a family and having some down time. Peyton and Easton are getting ready to sign up for baseball and we love it so much, but it's really nice to not be so busy!


I started a new Bible study this week and I am so excited about it! "Duty or Delight" by: Tammie Head. If you are looking to start a new study I am only on day 3 and I already highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment