Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 Years!!

On January 3rd, 14 years ago I married my best friend! He makes me more happy today than he did the day we got married. I love and respect him so much. Our marriage isn't perfect but we work on it everyday. We pray for God to put a hedge of protection around our marriage and our family. We have grown in so many ways over the last 14 years. Our faith in God is stronger, our idea of what is important has changed for the better I think, we have 3 of the greatest blessings God could have given us and that has changed who we are too. We have seen so many people that we love fall to the lies of satan and give up on their marriages, and we know that we have to work on it everyday or we could fall too. I'm blessed that after 14 years we don't have a perfect marriage, but we still laugh together, pray together and enjoy each others company!


Here are some sappy pictures for our boys!




I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment