Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Very unexpected

Well last Wednesday I went to see Dr. McClanahan for an appointment over a health concern I had. Little did I know I would leave his office with a scheduled surgery for Friday, not even 48 hours notice. My mind was going crazy over all the things I needed to do and Easton's birthday party that couldn't be rescheduled and it broke my heart to think I might miss it. But it had to be done, so on Friday morning I had a partial hysterectomy. This was surgery #6 for me in my life so I know what to expect which makes me have anxiety, but really this was the least painful of any surgery I have ever had and that was just an answer to prayer. Everything was benign which was also a huge answer to prayer. So I'm still not 100%, but I am so thankful to be feeling so well so soon. Thank you to everyone that has helped with my kids (especially our parents), sent cards and gifts, brought us food, texted, called and prayed. Our family is truly blessed with an amazing family and group of friends! So sorry to disappoint all of you, but there will not be anymore Carter boys born out of this household! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment