Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a wonderful Mother's Day "weekend"! James and the boys let me go shopping on Saturday and then James did all the cooking on Sunday, which included breakfast in bed! The boys were so sweet and Peyton only got mad at me a few times, which is pretty good for him! I got all kinds of sweet homemade cards and they spoke straight from the heart! Easton drew a picture of me with my mouth open and he told me "your mad at the boys for fighting"! Peyton wrote: My mom is pretty, my mom likes to cook and my mom wishes she was rich! Braxton wrote all sweet things, but my favorite was "my mom knows everything". They are all so funny and I love seeing what all they write about me. I will watch what I say now and hopefully not yell so much! I did tell them that if they will fight less I will yell less!



My wonderful mom! I couldn't raise these boys without her help!

A family picture. I love all 4 of my boys so much!

My boys!

My boys again!

We had lunch at Maw's. The food was so good and we ate way too much. The kids and dad's gave us our annual mother's day parade! This year they had the golf cart, is was so cute. They even threw out candy this year!

Maw with the fab 5!

Mema with her boys!

James and I with Maw. We love you and appreciate all you do for us!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!!!! Cute Sundress!!! I love Braxton's hair!!!

    ReplyDelete