Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to you....

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband! You are an amazing husband and father and we love you very much!

We celebrated James' birthday Saturday with our family.
This was the best family pic we could get.

James with his parents.

Me and the boys made daddy waffles with candles and sang happy birthday to him before they went to school. Then me and Easton took him to lunch at La Fiesta. We love you!

I posted a few times today. I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday James. He has the nicest parents, seriously you did good Stacy. They are so kind. They raised a good son! Hope you have a great day. Thanks for praying for Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr. James! And, btw, did you fix my lights in my vehicle?? If so, thank you! Someone did! :)

    ReplyDelete