Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Time

Me and Easton went and bought some flowers and baskets last week and then Mom put it all together and made them so pretty. It won't take long for these pots to be overflowing with flowers! I keep waiting to inherit my mom's green thumb, but it hasn't happened yet. I just try as hard as I can to keep these pretty flowers alive through the spring and summer.

I decided to do hanging baskets on my front porch this year, hopefully they will survive too!


I love these they are so pretty!

Thank you mom for planting and thank you James for hanging them!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you posted pics of all of it! You really have a pretty place, that I bet people would like to see more of!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look great!!! Water those hanging baskets EVERY DAY missy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love front porches with los of flowers. Flower baskets on your porch railings would look great. Garden Ridge or Tuesday Morning had them for pretty good prices. The wroght iron ones. with the brown liners, they would look great with petunias. Your house looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete