Monday, February 22, 2010

Technology

This child amazes me. He can navigate on my iPhone and play games and he wants to play with my phone all the time! I think he is forming an alarming addiction to cell phones at the age of 2.5! I don't understand how he can be so smart but when I ask him if he wants to use the potty he says "no, I'm too big". The other boys potty trained so easy at 2.5, but it was their idea and it was so easy. So I will not push and we will just keep talking about it and one day I guess it will just click. I just hope it is sooner rather than later!

Easton and Peyton have a love-hate relationship. They are either fighting or loving on each other and there doesn't seem to be much in between these days. So when they are loving I am pulling out my camera!


2 comments:

  1. The top pic of E cracks me up, his feet crossed like that totally reminds me of Braxton for some reason!! He is such a mixture of them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing, reminded me of Braxton!! Too funny! He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete