Sunday, February 21, 2010

Breaking in a Christmas present

I have a few posts today so keep scrolling down.

The boys got new bows for Christmas and I guess they just remembered they had them, so after the rain storm today they talked their dad into letting them shoot them.

Peyton wanted to pose in front of this shot!

Tiger is so oblivious to his surroundings. Here he is asleep on the middle of the pool cover!

Braxton's shot!



Lazy day today. The power went out and scared us all to death it was the biggest pop of thunder. Almost didn't get to blow dry my hair, that would have been scary! James went to church and I stayed home with the boys. It was DNOW weekend and they had 30 baptisms this morning! That just makes my heart smile! I really missed having kids at our house so I may have to break down and do it next year. James and Peyton helped with the recreation part yesterday and Peyton wanted to know if he could bring some of those teenagers home with him! He loves him some teenagers! :) He is already begging me to have some at our house next year. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment