Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easton Baseball 2012

Oh how I love this boy!!! He is playing his 1st year of t-ball and it is quite a site to see! I'm pretty sure his best buddy Cooper and Dace and the thought of icees is pretty much what's keeping him going!
James is a saint! He is coaching 12, 4-5 yr olds that have never played ball before! I'm trying to just sit back and not be the competitive mother, but it's instinctive I can't help it!
It's a good thing he is so cute! He likes to spin circles and play in the dirt when he is in the field.
He wasn't too fond of this, he said "Dad I'm done, I don't like this"!
The dug out sure is fun though!
I will say he is a really good hitter, so maybe the rest will click eventually! I really do wish I could freeze time, I don't want him to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment