Friday, August 13, 2010

All wrapped up!

Well this is what I spent all day Wednesday working on. It isn't easy to get a good dog you have to fill out a lot of paper work and do a lot of research. Peyton Davis has begged since he could talk to get a dog that he could love on and would sleep with him. We tried the puppy thing before and that just didn't work out, so I said never again. Never say that because it always comes back to bite you! I gave in when we found Miss Lizzie! She is a mix of beagle and Bassett hound. She is so sweet, lazy and loves to be loved on. She has taken right up with the boys! I prayed she would be a perfect fit for our family and I'm pretty sure she is!

Sweet Lizzie. Notice the nice fancy dog bed in the background? Yea, she hasn't taken to it yet, but Easton sure likes it!


Here are the proud owners of a new dog!


Finally Peyton got what he wanted, a dog that sleeps with him! So precious!

3 comments:

  1. You CAVED!!! What? A weak moment? Oh man, I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just kidding (sorta). You officially win "Mom of the Year".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...she is so cute! It is precious. I do think on some days, I lost my mind when we got Molly - but those moments are few and far between. She is looking like she will be a great addition. A boy and his dog. Precious!

    ReplyDelete