Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beautiful Weekend!

We had a great relaxing weekend! Friday night Braxton's baseball team won their first kid pitch game! We were so excited for them, they played a great game!

Saturday started off with housework and yard work but ended up poolside for lunch and relaxing during the afternoon. Easton got to go to Chuck E Cheese with Maw and Papa Carter and then go shopping for his birthday, and he came home with a stash! That evening we had Hunter's birthday and had a great visit with family.

Today we went to church, which we have missed the last two weeks due to illness and being out of town, so it was so refreshing to be back. Brother Ronnie's message hit me like a brick wall and it will be something I work harder at daily. Then I worked the nursery and despite 13 little 3 year olds, it really wasn't that bad, they are sweet kids! After church we went to Grandma Ann & Papa Don's for Easton's birthday lunch and he got all kinds of goodies! Then it was back home for more pool time! Easton has been very hesitant to get in the water and with swim lessons coming up it was making me nervous that he wouldn't swim. Let me tell you that if Easton James doesn't want to do something, he isn't going to do it! I have prayed for the last week that he would take to liking the water again like he did last year, and praise the Lord today he just got in and swam all afternoon! Now if he will just like his swim teacher we will be doing good! I will keep praying for that too!

Here are some pictures I took by the pool today. We sure enjoy having this pool

I love action shots! The boys love when I catch them in mid air doing their tricks!

Braxton surfing

Braxton flipping

Braxton diving

Easton having so much fun just swimming around the pool!

Peyton looking like he can walk on water!

Easton collecting pool toys!

It's hard work swimming!

We had dinner by the pool and I made Easton's favorite chocolate chip cookies and we will probably celebrate his birthday all week so he blew out more candles!

This is what my back porch looks like all summer, but it is so fun!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great action shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What neat pictures, good job! Those are hard to get. Happy Birthday dear Easton!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! Happy Birthday, E! Dace was sad that E was in the 3 yr old class. He said, "I wanna be 3!"

    ReplyDelete