Monday, December 5, 2011

Dallas Cowboys Football Game

We had the best time at the Cowboys game! We had James' work tickets and an awesome hotel!


The boys were excited to be on the top floor of a high rise hotel (me not so much)!
The view from our hotel window.

Company parking rocks!

We parked right by the players so we got to watch them come in, that was pretty cool!

Braxton got Felix Jones' autograph!

The big tv!

Company suite was also awesome!!

Candy buffet! I think Peyton ate his weight in peanut butter cups!

The all you could eat wonderful food!!

Opening ceremony.

James and I

After the game our passes let us go down by the field!

We had fabulous seats! Jerry Jones' box was 6 rows up and 6 seats down! I told the boys they had better seats than the owner! Ha! I think this was a great gift for all 4 of us! Poor Easton had to stay home, but thankfully he is too young to know what he missed!

The view from our seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment