Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My 30 something birthday....

I had a wonderful birthday this year, we just won't talk about how old I am! James surprised me with a trip to Tulsa to eat at my new favorite restaurant In The Raw! We went shopping, to the cheesecake factory and of course we had to get "Oklahoma donuts" for the boys aka Krispy Kreme. It was such a fun trip! Then I had 3 birthday lunches and a birthday dinner! It was a wonderful week of celebrating the fact that I'm not in my early 30's anymore!


My family party at Mom and Daddy Cleve's
I got lots of pretty things!


James and I


all my boys and teddy!


Mom, me and Daddy Cleve. I had this yummy cake baked by Linda!


Paul, me and Linda


My used to be baby Bryce Ray, me, Sharon and Dennis


Me, Corbyn, Amber, Joe and Camden




I am one blessed girl! I love my family and friends so much! Thank you for a great birthday!

1 comment: