Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July 2011

We had a great 4th this year! So blessed to have wonderful friends and family and blessed to live in a free country. Thanks you God and all our troops!


Maw & Papaw with the boys!


Me and James started our 4th of July going to CrossFit 413. I have never been so I thought I would just go observe, but of course I decided to join in. It was so very hard, but very fun!

James doing kettle bell swings.

Me doing kettle bell swings. I completed the work out just had to back off the weights. I can't walk today, but I'm excited to go back tonight!

There was a big group, but everyone was so encouraging that you had to try your hardest!

Another athletic first was Michelle ran her 1st 5k, and did great!

While we went to CrossFit Maw and Papa took the boys to the square for lots of fun!

Everyone came to our house to eat and swim!

Maddie digging in!

Linda, Paul & Diane

Everyone swimming!

Boys in their 4th shirts


We went to Mema and Papa Cleve's for dessert and fireworks!

Easton had all his fireworks lined up!


Our family 4th pic.

Me and my sweetie!

All the kids!

Mema & Papa with all their grandbabies!

Camden & Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment