Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Totally Random

I love this weather!

We had 3 snow days last week so I am very thankful for beautiful weather and that the boys are back to school and their schedule!

My sister was here all last week because of the snow. We were happy she was here and we got a lot of wedding stuff done! They made it safely back to Easton, MD on Valentine's Day.

We finished the "Radical" study at church on Sunday and I'm looking forward to seeing how things go from here. I'm really praying about some things I want to change in my life, I know God will give me direction if I will listen and be obedient to him.

I had a busy Valentine's day. Both boys had their Valentine parties at school and I worked at the school on PTO stuff all day too. I am so thankful we were thinking ahead and had most of the work already done. I'm so thankful for an awesome PTO board that works so hard. Thanks ladies!

We had Valentine's dinner at Stephy's pizza with all the Carters, except poor Joe had to work.

Me and James went to dinner last night to celebrate without the boys!

The boys have mounds of candy now and I'm trying to resist eating any of it!

I think that's all we having going on. I'm ready for a few normal weeks and hope this weather sticks around!

No comments:

Post a Comment