Thursday, January 20, 2011

Executive Decision

We are expected to get 1-3 inches of ice and snow today during school hours. They didn't cancel school, but from my experience last year with picking up kids early due to bad weather I made the executive decision to keep my boys at home! It's coming down pretty good right now. The flu is also going around really bad right now. Peyton's class had 11 kids go home sick yesterday, now that is crazy!

My sweet friend Katie gave me the link to this blog that really blessed me and if you're a stay at home mom and reading "Radical" it is worth clicking on and reading her post "Obedience Is Not Always Radical". It spoke to me with all the rollercoaster of emotions I'm feeling right now! Thanks Katie!

http://www.hopeunfolding.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Katie and Stacy for sharing that link! I agree wholeheartedly! 'Radical' has been very difficult for me to determine what our level of participation should even be with our current study.....due to 'our' head injury. I totally feel like my home is 'my mission field' for now. I just need to learn how to embrace that better and not beat myself up for it so much! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete