Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Snow Day

On our snow day last week.........

Braxton built his architectural lego of the White House he got for Christmas.
He is so good at and loves to build legos.
The boys went sledding with the neighborhood girls.
WEEEEEEEEE!
CRASH!
Hard work pulling those sleds back up the hill.
I think they were building ramps out of the snow.
Easton found our beach toys and started making snow castles!

We watched a lot of movies, had a fire and did lots of snuggling. I'm glad they stayed home with me! School let out at noon that day so the kids don't have to make that snow day up!

2 comments:

  1. Jaden would love that Lego set! Wow where did you get that? Jaden and him are very similar. Jaden is so talented at Legos, the creative part is getting there but he can follow instructions like know one else I know?? I would be creative but lost following the directions. I love Jason Aldean too, fun fun. Your hair looks cute, a fun change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a new line of legos called architectural legos. We ordered him 2 sets off Lego.com.

    ReplyDelete