Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend

This weekend James and the boys worked hard! We didn't got to the Bulldog State Championship game because we are so far behind at home. We did listen to it on the radio and we were so excited and proud of our Bulldogs for taking another state title!!

The boys cleaned out the chimney, all I could think of was Mary Poppins! Then they worked on the leaves for 2 days, and they still aren't done!

They had a fire to keep warm!
Some playtime with all that hard work too!
This is our hardest worker!
One last run and jump before they are gone!





Were did they go??

While the boys worked I made cookies and did some grocery shopping and open house shopping with my mom. We had snuggly nights by the fire (since the chimney finally got cleaned) and some good movie watching. Everyone needs to see "Knight and Day" with Tom Cruise, it is hilarious!

We also went to see the "Christmas Carol Revisited" put on by our church, FBC Greenwood, and it was amazing! I can't believe all the people and the hard work that it took, but they did an awesome job. The message was great and I prayed that someone's life would be saved by God from just hearing their message. I am really excited about Christmas and trying to soak it all up and remember the reason for this season.

Did I mention I started getting Christmas cards? If you know me you know I had to clean off my fridge and start posting all my new pictures! I get so excited to check my mail to see everyones beautiful Christmas card!

Tonight is the parade in Greenwood! I am disappointed that our town square is in upheaval with renovations and not decorated, but hopefully next year it will be even more beautiful! Easton is riding in the firetruck with Papaw Cleve again this year. Hopefully I will get some good pictures this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment