Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Friends

I promised the boys that when school was out they could have a friend stay the night so Tuesday night was the night! Chris, Jenn and the boys were in town too, so we had them over also. They came to visit and brought their dog Camo. I have never seen a dog like this before it is a double doodle and he is adorable, and very big! Him and Easton became friends after a few tumbling encounters that I wish I had on video!

Easton and Camo
Easton was showing off for Jenn and Chris and parachuting off the island!
Before bed the younger boys wanted to do a Jillian Michaels work out??

They didn't make it through the whole thing but they tried!
These two are so into video games this is where they stayed most of the night!
The crew after a breakfast of pancakes. Easton, Peyton, Tatum, Braxton, Jax, Tristan & Brooks! I think everyone had fun because I heard a lot of "I'm not ready to go home yet"!

This afternoon we are headed to Memaw's house to make candies all evening, sounds fattening but fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ok the dog is bigger then E!!! That is crackin me up!! He is so cute though!!! Makes me kind of want a dog! Just for a minute though!!

    ReplyDelete