Friday, December 17, 2010

Break

Today is the boys last day of school for 2010! A two week break will do all of us some good. Braxton and Peyton are both having PJ day at school but neither of them will wear PJ's. Makes me sad that they have outgrown this. Peyton said he doesn't have any pj's because he sleeps in his underwear. I think he even asked his teacher if he could just wear underwear to school! Braxton was going to wear his pj's and then decided it might be a little too embarrassing!

So I am making cinnamon rolls for Braxton's class and then coming home and cooking and cleaning to get ready for a weekend full of parties. I am determined to not stress myself out this year and to enjoy friends and family and remember why we are celebrating!

Here is an old family picture in our pj's since I don't have a current one!

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture!! James looks thrilled to be wearing the Christmas pajamas!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a man to wear those, his face tells it all. lol! Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete