Monday, December 13, 2010

Braxton is 10!

Braxton I can not even wrap my head around the fact that you are 10 years old! I was supposed to be induced on Dec. 13, 2000 but there was a bad ice storm and we had to wait until Dec. 15th. You were a very big baby weighing in at 9 lb 4 oz! I stayed awake all night the night you were born just starring at you. I couldn't believe you were mine and I couldn't believe how cute you were. God has blessed me and your daddy by making us your parents. You are so smart and you have such a big heart for others. We love you so much and we are so proud of you! Happy Birthday Braxton you are now in the double digits!


1st time parents!
Your 2nd Christmas

First teeth to go!
Baseball with your buddies!
You used to ride this bike all dressed up in our back yard, it was SO funny!
You playing golf at First Tee.
You used to love to play dress up and it didn't matter if you had out grown it!

My proudest days were when you were saved and then got baptized, the most important decision you will ever make!

You LOVE football!
Things you like:
*Drawing
*Building Legos
*Playing XBox
*Playing Football
*You love older people and like to sit and visit with them
*Science, you love to learn
*Talking, you do not have a shy bone in your body and will talk to anyone
*Camping, Biking & Hiking
*Climbing Trees
*Eating Steak
*Being with your friends
*Watching History Channel
*Learning facts about anything

1 comment: