Monday, October 11, 2010

October so far...

We have had a very busy week:

Last Sunday we celebrated Granny Ann's birthday.

Granny Ann and Papa Don, love you so much!

The boys had to break out the winter clothes for last Sunday and this was the only picture I got!

Tuesday and Wednesday:

We spent all day both days wedding dress shopping for Angela. Neither of these are her dresses, but we went to 11 stores in 2 days before she found the dress. It is beautiful! I am very thankful that God blessed me with boys and not girls, I don't think I could do this 3 times!

One of the many dresses.

We were still happy and excited here, this was the first store!

Wednesday night we celebrated Angela's birthday, almost a month late. Here she is with Daniel aka Vern. She is sporting the hideous birthday tie!

Birthday girl!

Friday:
James took me on a birthday day date. We ate Sho Guns, and it was SO good!

One of the boys took this picture before we left.
Saturday:

The big boys went to watch Camden play football and then Maw and Papa took them to the gun and knife show. Peyton was in heaven!

Papa Carter with Peyton, Camden and Braxton

Peyton is loving this! Next to football his next favorite thing are guns!

Then Braxton had a football game. They played so good! Braxton had some great tackles, but they came up short 18 to 19.


Braxton on one of his tackles #55

A nice high five after that one! They are so cute!!

After the game we came back to our house to celebrate my birthday.

Me and James

Maw, me and Papa Carter

James, Memaw, Angela, Me, Papa Cleve, Daniel, Peyton, Easton and Braxton

I had a great birthday weekend. I had lunch at Granny Ann's yesterday and then dinner at Maw and Papaws. Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes! October 9th would have been my brother Shane's 25th birthday too, happy birthday Shane!

1 comment:

  1. Tag your it! Check out my blog! It is your turn oh and by the way I am your newest reader. I was gonna follow your blog but you do not have a followers list.. Love all of your photos! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete