Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1st Day of School


Took my babies to their first day of school today......


Peyton with Mrs. Brewer

Braxton with Mrs. Denson


Peyton age 7, 2nd grade

Braxton age 9, 4th grade


I can't believe how fast time goes by. When my babies were born Kindergarten seemed so far away, and now look where we are. Braxton in 4th, Peyton in 2nd and Easton is 3! I have had a really hard time this week thinking about school starting back. I am really going to miss them being home, and I know Easton will too. I am very thankful God has blessed me with healthy wonderful boys. I pray his protection and guidance over them as they start a new school year. I am happy they are growing and strong, but sad at how fast the time goes. I love you boys!

Here is a trip down memory lane of all their first day of school pictures.

Braxton's first day of Kindergarten

Braxton's first day of 1st grade.

Braxton first day of 2nd grade and Peyton first day of Kindergarten.


Braxton first day of 3rd grade and Peyton first day of 1st grade.


Braxton 1st day of 4th grade and Peyton 1st day of 2nd grade.

1 Timothy 4:12
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity


2 comments:

  1. That picture of Braxton going to Kindergarten is so precious. Time does fly!

    ReplyDelete