Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Doctor visits

Well we have had an eventful 4 days. Braxton had fever and a headache from Sunday-Tuesday. Took him to the Dr. and he has a bad sinus infection. He is feeling much better today. Last night Braxton was running from my bedroom to the living room and Peyton was running from the living room to my bedroom and they had a head/eye collision. It scared me so bad so this morning we went to the Dr. AGAIN and it is thankfully only soft tissue damage. Now we have to pray he can open his eye before his baseball game on Thursday. Here are his words "I look like a fool, I don't want to see anyone and I better be able to open my eye to play baseball!" He is the child who wants to look cool and worries about what other people think. He wore his baseball cap pulled down as low as it could go to the Dr.'s office. He has requested sunglasses if he is going back out into public!

As soon as it happened

2 hours later right before bed

When he woke up this morning!

Then to top it off I have to take Easton to his yearly allergy appointment which means blood work. It has been a stressful medical week around here! I am however very thankful they are overall healthy children.

Please don't forget to pray for Michael McCutcheon. They left this morning for MN for his bone marrow transplant.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no poor Peyton. Jaden got one of those eyes too and was shy about it. Rob told him when people asked to say he fought off a bear. Poor guy, I hate anything medical with my kids, scares me to death!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercy!!! Any bruises on Braxton?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweet Lord....this would've totally freaked me out! Glad everyone is okay! Praying for your nerves to settle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braxton had a red pop knot on his forehead but it was better by morning. It looks even worse now with all the crazy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Peyton--that looks so painful!

    ReplyDelete