Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July or I guess 3rd of July. We celebrated on Saturday along with the city of Greenwood. We started our day getting up bright and early because James and the big boys ran the 5K.

James, Braxton & Peyton before the big race.

Braxton, Collin & Peyton before the race

Mandi, Amber & Krystal before the race, you go girls!

Here are the boys starting off in a sprint, maybe not such a good idea!

Joggin' Jim starting the race! He calls himself that not me!

Coming into the finish line

Here is James time of 30:45.5

Here comes Braxton

With a time of 31:09

Last but not least here comes Peyton

with a time of 40:45, hard to see the clock

The guys after the race. It started raining and didn't stop till around 4:00pm that day.

Just in time to go to Memaw and Papaw's and eat and shoot fireworks!

Easton picked out a parachute and carried it around till dark and because of that it didn't really work so well. Too much handling I think.

Braxton

Brotherly love

Papaw, James and Easton getting ready to cook up some burgers!

Me and mom, don't I look lovely! I had been rained on and sweated all day so I had to resort to the hat!

They actually let me take their picture!


My camera battery died so this was all the pictures I got! I may have to swipe more from others cameras. There was a big crowd and lots of kids shooting fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment