Thursday, June 10, 2010

Words from the oldest and wisest....

Me and the boys are piled in my bed this morning and I said "boys, I need a pedicure. If you were all girls we could go get pedicures today." Braxton said "but we aren't and you love us anyway!" He said "You love Peyton because he is so athletic, you love me because I am so smart and well Easton, what can you say, you can't pick your family!" I had to laugh, because of the stage Easton is in right now. Cute and adorable one minute and ornery as can be the next.


A summer picture of when the boys thought E was perfect! :)

4 comments:

  1. Precious! I love it. I can totally identify with the 2/3 stage right now. So cute when he's sleeping but about to pull my hair out the rest of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funny! mine are about the same way with sis this morning. They don't believe me when I tell them a lot of that is because of the way they treat her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! Braxton is great!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete