Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best dad! I couldn't ask for a better dad for my boys, we are so blessed! Thank you James for loving our boys and always taking them camping, coaching their sports teams, taking them to church and just being available when they need you! We love you and appreciate all your hard work to support our family and being a wonderful Christian example to all of us.


After a long sweaty day I finally got them together for a picture.

Linda did this for James and I thought it was so cute!

We had lunch out at Memaw and Papaw's house and all the family came out to celebrate. We had a Father's Day parade of course, and out did the boys Mother's Day parade I do believe! Braxton made a float with a red wagon and we all held signs he made. They said our parade was just prettier (wink wink)! We missed Maw and Papaw Carter. They made a trip to the emergency room after Papaw has been having pain since his surgery that keeps getting worse. They didn't find anything and sent him home, so we went to visit them after lunch. So glad he is okay! I didn't get to see my Papaw Don today because him and Granny Ann are on a cruise in Alaska! I asked them why they don't take the grandkids on vacation with them anymore?? I volunteered to go, but they didn't want to take me this time, I guess I have too much "baggage" these days!

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day! I am blessed today to have 4 wonderful men in my life whom I love so much:

James, Papaw Don, Daddy Cleve and Paul.
Thank you for loving me so much!

1 comment:

  1. That picture that Linda did is absolutely adorable! What a great idea!! Just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete