Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Extreme sport

The boys have been going to VBS this week and loving it! I am so excited that they actually can tell me what they learned about each day! Yea, they are listening and learning! We are still playing baseball only two weeks left!

Over the weekend Braxton decided he needed a more grown up bedroom like his friends?? Anyway we really haven't done much with their rooms since we moved here, so we spent all Sunday afternoon moving furniture and doing a little decorating. I am not HG so I won't post a bunch of pics because it isn't anything spectacular, but I want to document what the boys rooms looked like at this stage. Braxton wanted a camping room. Great, I have the stuff from our old house to do that! Peyton wanted to keep his sports room but add a few things. So for a whopping $7 we recycled and rearranged and here is what we got!

Braxton's camping room



Peyton's Sports room



I checked my mail today and I got this hilarious card from a sweet neighbor friend. I think she has seen this actual picture going in front of her house, because she said she instantly thought of me! It made my day and gave me a great laugh!! Thanks Lori!


I'm still reading my "Mom" book and loving it! I am trying to have a better Christian outlook, that I know I need to have, when being a mother to these three boys! It is blessing my heart!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so good!! I will have to come and see it in person.

    ReplyDelete