Sunday, May 9, 2010

Take me out to the ball game

Well I finally got some baseball pictures. Maw took the ones at the field. I just can't drag my big ol' camera to the field along with everything else. So here are the boys playing some ball! I love baseball and my boys! Thank you Maw for some great pics, keep it up! :)

Before their games. It is so hard when they play at the same time, but I try to run back and forth.

Giving me a pitching pose, even though he isn't the pitcher!


Peyton's mean pitching pose, even though he plays 1st base he wants to try to pitch when he moves up to kid pitch.



Braxton up to bat. He walked and then stole to 2nd. He is loving that whole stealing bases this year!



Peyton was in a bit of a hitting slump (James blamed it on me, another story), but he was hitting much better on Thursday. He got to first and then a triple!


Dad coaching 1st base.


So the next two months we will be at the ball field. This week we have a game or two every night except for Wednesday. Papa Don always reminds me that this is the best time of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment