Friday, May 14, 2010

Shopping spree.....

I mentioned previously that this back yard needs a lot of work, so when Mrs. HG pointed out some cute stuff I couldn't refuse. It didn't help that I saw SW's blog with her fabulous patio. Of course this is nothing compared to her's, but it is a start for me!

This whole pot was $15 at Wal Mart! I was so excited to find this good deal!

Found some very inexpensive dishes and table mats for the table. My boys love to eat outside in the summer!

My flowers are really filling out, and notice the new cushion on the love seat!

I love this swing, but the cushion has had it so James got a futon cover and I found these indoor outdoor pillows and it looks so much better.

New cushions and some flowers.


I love tropical hibiscus trees, I got two of these. Excuse the pool cover it is all still a work in progress!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good!!! I would have liked a close up of the table set though! Love the new cushions, so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have my pretty bouquet of flowers yet!! :)

    ReplyDelete