Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


We started the weekend with Easton bringing me a vinca home to "plant in zure fower bed". He was so proud of it. As soon as he woke up from his nap we had to go straight outside and plant it. He is watching it so I have to keep this one alive!

The gifts from school are always so sweet. This is what Braxton wrote me. He is so sweet!

Peyton made me this paper clip holder!

Easton also did this with finger prints. I'm not sure whose finger prints they are because they said he wouldn't put his finger in the paint!

Today we didn't go to church, because Peyton ran a low grade fever last night and his throat was hurting. Today he seems fine, but ya know the whole 24 hour rule! The boys got me awesome homemade gifts above and Daddy also got me a new cover for my phone and a docking station for my iPhone!! We all layed in bed and played with our phones and the new docking station. I am not a breakfast eater, so I got a BIG cup of coffee in bed and lots of snuggle time! It was a great morning even if we did have to miss church. For lunch we went to Maw and Papa Carter's house. Maw made a big lunch for all the family and it is always a great time. Braxton organized a Mother's Day parade for us. He made all the men and boys signs that said "Happy Mother's Day" and the kids taped them on their bikes and Bruce even rode a chevy ride on toy with his sign taped to the front and the "older" men walked by us with their signs! It was great! Braxton you are so thoughtful and imaginative, I love you so much! They said we better have some big floats planned for Father's Day!

Me and my mom (everyone always asks if we are sisters)!

She got me this jewelry and a potted flowers for the house. I love them all!

Me and Maw Carter. Thank you for the yummy lunch!

She got me a new charm for my charm bracelet. The back says "blessed", so cute!

My new phone cover

My docking station

This was the only picture I got with my boys today, but at least I got one! I love you boys so much, I am so blessed to be your mom and thank God for you everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Look's like you had a great day!! So glad, you deserve it, you are a great mom! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete