Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grillin and pool opening

Tonight we are grilling. I think Easton might be a great cook someday he has this whole grilling thing down. Notice the swim floaty? That would be because James uncovered the pool today. He thinks he is going to swim, but it is way too cold. He starts swim lessons at the end of the month. I am praying he does well. I really need him to learn how to swim so I can stop stressing!



Peyton "helping" daddy with the pool!

Braxton just hanging out on the diving board.

The back yard needs a lot of TLC, but the pool looks really good compared to last year!

Welcome summer time!
I posted several times today, we are busy busy!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. We would love to have a pool, how much work is it really? How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James does it all. I think our issue is the big oak tree causes alge and if it wasn't for that it wouldn't be so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dace was standing beside me while I was scrolling the post. He started laughing and said, "Easton has his shirt off!". Dace takes his shirt off the second he walks in the backyard. Not sure why but he liked it that Easton had his off too!

    ReplyDelete