Friday, April 9, 2010

The Month of April

Well it is April which means turkey season which means my theme song for the month is "All By Myself". I will change my ring tone on my phone today so I can mope about it. I really don't like it when James is gone so much, but he needs the break and he loves to turkey hunt so I will be a big girl and do it "All By Myself"!

We got a visit from my sister's sweet boyfriend Vern yesterday. It was really nice to see him. James and the boys get along really great with him. I think he would fit in nicely with our family, "wink" "wink"! We sure wish Angela could have come in with him, but we know how super busy she is with moving to Canada. She says things like "eh" now she has totally lost her southern accent! We love you aunt "G"!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment