Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things my boys say

I have to get this down right now so I don't forget. Here are some things my boys said today:

On the way to school:
Me: Peyton your ears are so dirty, we have got to clean them out.
Peyton: Well it is a good thing no one looks in my ears. (It was the tone in his voice and his attitude he sounded just like his daddy, so I had to crack up)

After school:
Peyton: Easton push me in the wagon
Easton: No, I too busy

Peyton STAR tested today:
Peyton: Mom I am a light blue dot can you believe it?
Me: Well not really, but I sure am proud of you!
Peyton: Yea, that's how I roll!

Braxton and Easton took a shower together and this is what I heard:
Braxton: Come on now please get out of the shower for bubby
Easton: ok
Braxton: Come on now let me put your diaper on you, please be good.

I just sat and waited to see how the diaper thing came out and to my surprise Easton had a diaper on properly and had his pjs on compliments of big brother Braxton! I am so proud of him and I think he now is in charge of bath time! My boys just crack me up!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Especially love how Braxton takes care of Easton. Reminds me of Daks and Dace. Aren't boys the greatest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braxton said "mom I figured I would have to learn how to change a diaper sometime!" Boys are great!

    ReplyDelete