Monday, February 8, 2010

Trying....

I am trying to find motivation to clean the house and do the laundry. I don't want to be down, but things are hard right now emotionally and I just want to sit. My sister left today, so that is hard too. I wish she lived closer and I hated that it took Roger's funeral to get to see her.

Usually snow makes me smile, just ain't smilin today. Sorry for the down post, just ready to start feeling like myself again. God is good and he will get us through the storm it just takes time. So today I think I will sit and let the snow and laundry continue to pile up around me.

On a happy note. We have made an official decision to take the boys back to Destin this summer!! Here are some pictures of the last time we went. This time there will be another boy in tow, but I just can't wait!



3 comments:

  1. Stacy, big hugs to you. I am so sorry! I know we still sit stunned that Scott's uncle is gone, even with the months that have passed - it is still not a reality. I am so sad for you. And, it's perfectly okay to let the laundry and snow pile up around you!

    Different note, oh my word - the boys were so small!!! It's so easy to forget! We're planning on going back too, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are not feeling normal. I'll say a prayer for you. Just let the laundry pile up...its a good day for it to!

    We are going to Navarre at the end of June, right by Destin! When are y'all going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!! We are going July 17th when baseball is over and it is nice and hot!

    ReplyDelete