Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Randomness


I am way behind, so here is a look at what has been going on at our house these last two weeks. This boy has an obsession with firetrucks (thank you Papaw Cleve), so he wants to wear his way too big fire boots everywhere.

Today he is also sporting his construction goggles, to complete his look.

He is also starting to chew on his hands all the time???

But altogether he is being a pretty sweet boy, and making a fashion statement at the same time!

I really want to start potty training him, but he will have nothing to do with it. I did get him to try on some "big boy" underwear for a little bit and of course he had to show off!


The boys have LOVED all this snow over the last two weeks.

Peyton is about to pelt me with that snowball!

Tiger isn't too crazy about the snow and he runs in the house every chance he gets! We are very proud of him though. He caught his first mouse and brought it inside the house to show us! James is glad he is finally earning his keep!

Easton took the gator out for a spin in the snow. It did pretty good until the ice starting building up on the tires.

He is very busy concentrating here. Do you like the cinder block in the back?

He was very proud of his "tiny" snowman!

The boys also did Jump Rope for Heart at their schools.

Grandparents came out to support them!


Peyton with one of his best buddies Tatum.


Braxton with his buddy Noah Walker.



3 comments:

  1. Awww, love all the pictures. If it makes you feel better, Dace won't even try to sit on the little potty I got for him. He tells me he's dry everytime I go to change him and will tell me when he pee's in his diaper but that's it...I was hoping to get lucky w/ the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics. . . I guess know I can see Linda even more. . .and covet even more.

    Dont worry about the potty training. Wait till summer. . .let him go naked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics!! Easton is so cute in his goggles! Coop wears his all the time too, pushed up on his head that exact way.

    ReplyDelete