Tuesday, February 2, 2010

God's plans were not our plans

My heart is broken for Lisa and her boys. Roger passed away Tuesday morning at 12:55am in surgery. Those doctors did all they could to save him, but God had other plans for Roger. We know his plan is perfect, but sometimes it hurts so bad. I ask that you continue to pray for Lisa and her boys and the rest of our family. We have lost so many in our family at such young ages that it is hard to accept it sometimes. Roger was a wonderful man who loved his boys so much and he was such a great dad and husband. He was so young at 46, and he was just not ready to leave his family.

Our family is grieving a horrible loss and all we need right now are LOTS of prayers to get through this difficult time.

Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I will remember your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, there just are no words. I am so incredibly sorry! We will absolutely continue to pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for all of you...so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Stacy!! I am so sorry! We will definitley pray for you all!

    ReplyDelete