Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be My Valentine


My sweet Valentine surprised me with a babysitter, dinner and shopping on Friday! It is so nice to have a good date night! Thank you Maw and Papaw for watching the boys! One of the boys took this picture, I am not sure which one because everyone had to get a turn with the camera.

Here is Peyton with his friends in class, Tatum and Hayden. They ate LOTS of sugar on Friday!

Braxton's class had a contest on their Valentine boxes. He didn't win, but I thought his box was a pretty cute idea (Don't LEGO of my Heart)!

Easton had a pizza party and made this cute little card holder!

Braxton made cards for everyone and these two just cracked me up! He may work for Hallmark someday! He is so thoughtful!



These are the sugar cookies I make every year for the boys.

It has been a good weekend. We had Upward games on Saturday, the boys played hard and Easton wore me out on the sidelines! I have to say I am ready for that boy to want to sit and watch some sports because chasing him around is exhausting! We also went to Lavaca and ate Steffey's Pizza with Memaw, Papaw Cleve, Maw, Papaw Carter, Joe, Amber, Camden and Corbyn. The pizza was great and all the girls got flowers and cookies on the house! The men like to say they called ahead and arranged for that, but they aren't foolin' anyone!

When we left church yesterday the biggest snowflakes were falling and it was beautiful. Braxton has a theory as to why it was snowing, but I will share that later. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment