Sunday, January 31, 2010

Prayer Request and Praise

Dear friends,

Please pray for my uncle Roger Davis, my mom's brother. He underwent open heart surgery 2 months ago and now has complications. He was airlifted today from Fort Smith to UAMS in Little Rock. They will perform another open heart surgery in the morning at 7:30am. This surgery is unchartered territory for the doctors because it is a new surgery procedure and so they haven't seen this complication before. It is all very complicated with lots of medical terms. Just know these are his specific prayer needs: A positive outlook from him that he can do this again, that the Lord will give the doctors the knowledge for this surgery, and a safe trip for all of us going down there. He also has his wife Lisa and two little boys that need your prayers too, Ryan Davis is 13 and Trent Davis is 9 you may know them from school. They are very worried and anxious about all this. The doctors have indicated it is very high risk.


I also have a praise in the midst of today's storm, because God is good that way. My other uncle married to my mom's sister came home from Guantanamo Bay Cuba today. He was deployed there over the summer, I think he has been gone almost 6 months! It was tears of joy to see him reunited with his son and wife today! I so wish I had my camera with me for that moment.

Thank you friends in advance for your prayers they are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment