Friday, January 29, 2010

A Partial Snow Day......

Well the day started off being icy.....

Then the snow came. The boys got released early from school, but only gave us 15 minutes of notice, so I sent James to get the boys. Traffic was horrible, so it took awhile. Peyton's response was "where have you been? All my friends are gone and I have been sitting here for an hour!" In reality it was 15 minutes. Braxton's response was "you are late it has been 40 minutes". Braxton was a lot more accurate, and less irate at the situation. Typical of their personalities. Easton just keeps saying "snowflakes"!

Guess who's snowman this is?


Daddy is gonna love this being on his car!

The snow has really been coming down!


The last time it got this cold Easton had an asthma attack so I won't let him go out and play, but I wanted to get at least one picture of him with the snow.

My crazy boys playing in the snow!

Trying to roll a ball of snow to make a snowman, TEAMWORK!

I plan to snuggle up with a cup of coffee and stay inside tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Look at those photography skills!!! That is so your boys building a snowman on the car, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying! Sometimes I get some neat pictures.

    ReplyDelete