Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day......



Easton didn't even want to try the zip line, but he loves wadding in the creek!



Getting ready for the first ride on the new zip line

Papa giving Peyton a push

Braxton loving the zip line

Peyton taking off


Our day was pretty lazy and I loved every minute of it, but we did have to go out to Memaw and Papa Cleve's house and try out the new zip line he made for all the kids! It was so much fun even James tried it out, let's just say it doesn't hold his weight and he landed right in the creek! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and they had to repair the zip line after he rode it! I will save James the embarrassment of posting the pictures that Braxton took of him riding and falling into the creek.

I am not going to make any new years resolutions this year, I am just praying that God will bless us with good health and keep us safe in 2010. I am so thankful for my family and friends. I have seen some people go through and still going through some really hard times, and I am thankful everyday for our health, a roof over our head and food on the table. Every day that passes and those needs are met that is a huge blessing and I pray I can remember that this year. Is that a resolution? :) Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Clayton is standing beside me and he is dying to try that!! That is so awesome. You know your house is turning into an official "hang-out". . . I know you are glad though. The longer we can keep them under our wing, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see Rob doing the same thing James did. Yep that would be my husband too and it would break and I would laugh.. we all would.

    ReplyDelete