Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back in the real world!



Today was the first day in over a week for me and Easton to get out of the house and get back into our normal routine. He was so excited to go back to school, which is very shocking to me, but also makes me happy. He has talked all about his day today: he said "I go treehouse room and climb on table", pretty sure he got in trouble for that. "I fall off table in treehouse room", doesn't surprise me at all. "I play Jax, Pooper (aka Cooper), Dace" these are his friends in class or so he tells me they are his friends, he may just steal their toys and run away?? "I take nap", which I usually wouldn't believe this part, but it was confirmed on his note for the day, Yea for E and the teachers! So hopefully we can keep everyone healthy and keep getting these sweet play by plays about school.

Peyton had a very important day today. He said "mom today is very important you need to wish me luck" I said I will pray for you what is going on. "I am testing to move up to yellow dot in reading", this is a very big deal to him with his competitive nature. He has been upset that his buddy Tatum is already on yellow and he isn't. So today he tested and drum roll please............he passed and moved up to yellow! Praise Jesus because he would have been so down on himself if he didn't get to move up. He has been working so hard for this by reading and testing 3 times a day at school.

Not to leave anyone out, Braxton informed me that he no longer wants to be an architect, this is breaking my heart, he wants to be a scientist and make experiments! At least he is still ambitious, I was afraid of what he was going to say. Of course Braxton and Peyton both think that they will be drafted into the NFL straight out of college, so this scientist thing is just something to fall back on in case of an injury. Who am I to kill their dreams? I wanted to be an actress and let me just say my life is filled with drama daily!



No comments:

Post a Comment